Introduction to Google Classroom-GAFE Summit Vancouver Presentation 2015


Today, I had the pleasure of presenting at today's GAFE Summit in Vancouver. The second of my presentations was an Introduction to Google Classroom. If you have explored this fantastic learning management system, I would have a encourage you to. It's super user-friendly, students find it extremely useful and easy to use and lastly and most importantly, it has improved the workflow of teaching and learning. In the presentation I reference Alice Keeler's Blog as she has numerous useful blog posts that highlight the various functions of how to use Google Classroom. It's a great resource, so please take a gander. 
Here is the link to my presentation. Introduction to Google Classroom   

Also, here is the link to sign up for Google Classroom. You must be a Google Apps for Education School. 

If you have any questions, please feel free to shoot me any questions.




Comments