Making Learning Visible with YouTube Capture-GAFE Summit Vancouver 2015 Presentation

Today was Day 1 of the GAFE Summit Vancouver 2015

I was fortunate enough to have the opportunity to present at this Pro-D event. Below is the link to my presentation.

Making Learning Visible with YouTube Capture

This is my third GAFE Summit and, without a doubt, I can say that these are some of the best Pro-D events I have ever attended. If you are a teacher and are curious, passionate and want to take your teaching to the next level, you need to attend one of these events. If you are an avid Twitter user, start following the hashtag #gafesummit. Want resources that can have an immediate effect on teaching and learning-go the the link at the top of the page and have a look at the resources associated with these summits.

Comments